Equinox Pulse Oximeter Eq Op 11
Out of Stock
| Pack Size:
Eq Op11 1 nos
Equinox Pulse Oximeter EQ OP11 is specially designed for older people who suffer from myriad of age related illnesses. It is very convenient and easy to use. It measures oxygen in a non-invasive way and causes no discomfort to patients. This device is also important for athletes who engage in high altitude sports and need to monitor their ability to absorb oxygen to protect themselves from HAPO and HACO.
This product is currently out of stock
(Prices are inclusive of all taxes)
Rs. 465.00 (10
Free Home Delivery On All Orders
You may Opt Cash On Delivery
Delivered in 3-5 days
Equinox Pulse Oximeter (EQ-OP-11) fits around the finger of the patient and is ergonomically designed, so it minimizes strain or discomfort for a patient who is under supervision after a surgery. It offers accurate readings by performing real time spot checks based on which medical care can be managed with ease. It is portable and durable and can be carried in a case provided with it for maximum convenience.
- Screen: OLED* Two Color
- Direction: 4 (Automatic)
- Waveform: Yes
- Low Perfusion: = 0.4%
- Power Consumption: < 30mA
- Measurement Range: 70% -99% for SPO2, 30-240 bpm for Pulse Rate
- Accuracy: 2% (70%-99%), unspecified (=70%) for SPO2)
- Power: Two of 1.5v (AAA size) alkaline batteries
- Power Off: Automatically power off when no signal is in the product for longer than 8 seconds
- Weight: Total weight is about 50g including batteries
- Real-time spot-checks.
- Graphic Display Indicator
- Low Power consumption 50 hours continuous to work.
- Low voltage indicator.
- Reliable accuracy and durability.
- Small and light weight, convenient to carry.